Jakob may refer to:
- Places (Saint Jakob)
- Sankt Jakob in Haus, municipality in Austria
- Sankt Jakob im Rosental, town in Austria
- Sankt Jakob im Walde, municipality in Austria
- St. Jakob Arena in Basel, Switzerland, noted for ice hockey
- St. Jakob Stadium in Basel (1954–1998)
- St. Jakob-Park in Basel, largest football venue in Switzerland
- Ohel Jakob synagogue, Munich
- Max Jakob Memorial Award, annual award to scholars in the field of heat transfer
- Jacob (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jakob.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.