Jalal Shamshuddin bin Hasan
| Part of a series on Shīa Islam
Syedna Jalal Shamshuddin bin Hasan (death: 16 Rabi-ul-akhir 975 AH/1568 AD in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India) was the 25th Da'i al-Mutlaq (Absolute Missionary) of the Dawoodi Bohra branch of Musta‘lī Ismaili Islam. He was first Ismaili Dai in India after shift of Daawat office from Yemen to India. He succeeded, the 24th Dai Syedna Yusuf Najmuddin ibn Sulaiman to the religious post.
Syedna Jalal became Da'i al-Mutlaq in 974 AH /1567 AD. His period of Da'awat was from 974-975 AH/ 1567-1568 AD (<1 Years). Before the appointment of Dai, he was last Wali ul Hind in India working for the movement. Syedna Jalal Shamshuddin appointed or gave nass to Dawood Bin Ajabshah.
- List of Syednas (according to Dawoodi Bohras)
- Chronological List of Duatil Mutlaqin)
- Daftary, Farhad, The Ismaili, Their History and Doctrine(Chapter -Mustalian Ismailism-p. 300-310)*Daftary, Farhad, The Ismaili, Their History and Doctrine(Chapter -Mustalian Ismailism-p. 300-310)
- Lathan, Young, Religion, Learning and Science
- Bacharach, Joseph W. Meri, Medieval Islamic Civilisation
- ; The Isma'ilis: Their History and Doctrines, By Farhad Daftary, 1992 - History,p.303
- ; Mullahs on the Mainframe: Islam and Modernity Among the Daudi Bohras, By Jonah Blank; p.41
- List of Syednas Archived July 16, 2012, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-07-21. Retrieved 2014-03-27.
Yusuf Najmuddin ibn Sulaiman
| 25th Dā'ī al-Mutlaq
: 975–999 AH/ 1568–1591 AD
Dawood Bin Ajabshah