Amouzgar holds a Ph. D. degree from Sorbonne University in Iranistics (Iranian linguistics). She is currently chairman of the department of Ancient Iranian Culture and Languages at Tehran University.
Prof. Amouzgar in collaboration with Prof. Ahmad Tafazzoli has contributed significantly to Ancient Iranian studies and the history of literature in ancient Iran.
- Zoroastrian myth of life
- Pahlavi language, literature and instructions
- Mythological history of Iran
- The first samples and the first man on legendary Iranian Shahriyar (translation)
- Le Cinquieme Livre Du Denkard, Ahmad Tafazzuli (Translator), Peeters, 2001-01-01, ISBN 978-2-910640-09-5
- "Le cinquième livre du denkard" (in French).
|This article on an Iranian linguist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|