Jump to navigation Jump to search
The term Jamaat (Arabic: جماعتِ ) (meaning Assembly) can apply to the following:
- Jamia - a gathering or congregation; place of gathering
- Jamaat-e-Islami Pakistan, a South Asian Islamic movement
- Jamaat-e-Islami Bangladesh, a South Asian Islamic movement
- Jamaat-e-Islami Hind, a South Asian Islamic movement based in India
- Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat - a global Islamic reform movement
- Jamaat al Muslimeen, a Muslim organization in Trinidad and Tobago
- Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind - an Islamic group in India.
- Tablighi Jamaat - a global Islamic missionary group.
- Jemaah Islamiyah - an Indonesian Islamic group.
- Jama'at al-Jihad al-Islami - an Islamic group operating in Central Asia and Russia.
- Jamaat ul-Fuqra - an Islamic group operating in Pakistan.
- Jama'at-ud-Da'wah - an Islamic group operating in Pakistan.
- Jamaat Khana - a place of worship in the Ismaili branch of Shia Islam
- Jamia Millia Islamia - a university established by Muslims in New Delhi, India
- Jamia Nazmia - a Shia Muslim education centre in Lucknow, India
- Al Jamea tus Saifiyah - an Islamic academy in Surat, India
- Jama'at-e Rabbani - a Christian Assemblies of God organisation in Iran
- A sort of parliament in the Elisu Sultanate and the Djaro-Belokani communities
- Digital Jamaat - An All India Social Media Digital Muslim Jamaat
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jamaat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.