From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
During Anugerah Juara Lagu 23
|Born||Jamal Ubaidillah bin Haji Ali
7 May 1959
|Spouse(s)||Basariah Abdul Latiff (divorced)
Noraina Mohd. Yusof (divorced)
Fatimatuzahra Samat (divorced)
Jamal is the eldest of seven siblings. Having married three times, Jamal has two sons, Osama Yamani and Ahmad Zaki Yamani.
- "Despite Challenges, Asia Biz Thrives". Billboard. 27 December 2003. p. YE-16.
- Lockard, Craig A. (1998). Dance of life: popular music and politics in Southeast Asia. University of Hawaii Press. p. 257. ISBN 978-0-8248-1918-7.
- "Veteran singer Jamal tells how he overcame his drug addiction in book". The Star. 31 July 2006. Retrieved 7 January 2012.
- "Singers Jamal Abdillah, Rossa conferred Datuk titles". Astro Awani. Malaysia. 24 October 2013. Retrieved 21 April 2015.
- "Keturunan Banjar Di Malaysia Jadi Melayu Baru - ANTARA News Kalimantan Selatan - ANTARA News Kalimantan Selatan - Berita Terkini Kalimantan Selatan". Retrieved 2015-10-09.
|This Malaysia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Malaysian singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|