From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a Malay name; the name Ali is a patronymic, not a family name, and the person should be referred to by the given name, Jamal Ubaidillah.
During Anugerah Juara Lagu 23
|Born||Jamal Ubaidillah bin Haji Ali
7 May 1959
Jamal is the eldest of seven siblings. Having married three times, Jamal has two sons, Osama Yamani and Ahmad Zaki Yamani.
- "Despite Challenges, Asia Biz Thrives". Billboard. 27 December 2003. p. YE-16.
- Lockard, Craig A. (1998). Dance of life: popular music and politics in Southeast Asia. University of Hawaii Press. p. 257. ISBN 978-0-8248-1918-7.
- "Veteran singer Jamal tells how he overcame his drug addiction in book". The Star. 31 July 2006. Retrieved 7 January 2012.
- "Singers Jamal Abdillah, Rossa conferred Datuk titles". Astro Awani (Malaysia). 24 October 2013. Retrieved 21 April 2015.
- "Keturunan Banjar Di Malaysia Jadi Melayu Baru - ANTARA News Kalimantan Selatan - ANTARA News Kalimantan Selatan - Berita Terkini Kalimantan Selatan". Retrieved 2015-10-09.
|This Malaysia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Malaysian singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|