|No. 85, 13|
|Born:||August 19, 1981|
|Height:||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Weight:||175 lb (79 kg)|
|High school:||Kingwood (Kingwood, Texas)|
|College:||San José State|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
Early life and college
Broussard graduated from Kingwood High School at Houston, Texas in 1999 then attended Naval Academy Preparatory School for one year before enrolling at Texas Tech University.During his freshman year with the Texas Tech Red Raiders, Broussard rushed for 56 yards and an average 5.6 yards per carry. Coaches remarked that Broussard as a walk-on player rather than recruit had shown much surprise and promise. In 2001, Broussard transferred to the College of the Canyons and signed with San Jose State University the following season.
After the 2004 NFL Draft, Broussard signed as a free agent with the Cincinnati Bengals on April 27, 2004. On October 14, 2004, the Carolina Panthers signed Broussard. Broussard played in eight games with the Carolina Panthers in 2004. In each of two games, Broussard lost a fumble. In 2005, the Panthers moved Broussard to the practice squad, and Broussard signed with the Miami Dolphins on June 29, 2006.
- "Jamall Broussard". San Jose State Spartans. Archived from the original on November 6, 2003.
- Schrotenboer, Brent (August 12, 2000). "Walk-on a surprise at Tech". Amarillo Globe-News. Retrieved May 11, 2012.
- Curnutte, Mark (April 28, 2004). "Rookie free-agent punter has shot to start". Cincinnati Enquirer. Retrieved May 11, 2012.
- NFL transactions, Oct. 14, 2004
- NFL game log, 2004
- Pasquarelli, Len (June 29, 2006). "Dolphins claim speedster Broussard on waivers". ESPN. Retrieved May 11, 2012.