|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Bardhaman Purba|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Jamalpur|
CD Block HQ
The headquarters of Jamalpur CD Block are located at Jamalpur.
In the data published by the 2011 Census of India there is no mention of Jamalpur village, although Jamalpur community development block finds a place in the census data. Similarly, many villages around Jamalpur are mentioned (2011 census figure in brackets): Radhaballabbati (1,820), Jot Raghab (3,204), Jotkrishtai (1,328), Khanpur (2,384), Kanshra (3,220), Uttar Mohanpur (939), Halara (1,309) and other villages.
There is a block primary health centre at Jamalpur.
- "District Statistical Handbook 2014 Burdwan". Table 2.1. Department of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 26 February 2017.
- "Burdwan District Police". Police Station. West Bengal Police. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- "District Census Handbook: Barddhaman" (PDF). Map of Barddhaman with CD Block HQs and Police Stations (on the fourth page). Directorate of Census Operations, West Bengal, 2011. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- "2011 Census – Primary Census Abstract Data Tables". West Bengal – District-wise. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- "List of State Highways in West Bengal". West Bengal Traffic Police. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- Google Maps
- "Bardhaman district". Medical Institutions. Bardhaman district administration. Retrieved 6 March 2017.
|This article about a location in West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|