Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jamba in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jamba may refer to:
- Jamba, Cuando Cubango, Angola, former base of rebel group UNITA
- Jamba, Huíla, Angola
- Jambha, in Bap tehsil, Jodhpur District, Rajasthan, India
- Other uses
- Jambalaya, a mainly Creole dish
- Jamba!, a ringtone vendor owned by VeriSign (known as "Jamster!" in some countries)
- Jamba Juice, or a colloquialization of the smoothies produced by Jamba Juice
- "Jamba", a song by Tyler, the Creator from the album Wolf
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jamba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.