Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jambo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jambo is a gorilla who used to reside at Jersey Zoo.
Jambo may also refer to:
- "Jambo" (song), the official song of the 21st World Scout Jamboree
- Jambo (album), a 1992 album by Osibisa
- Jambo, a band that includes Melinda McGraw and family members
People with the surname
- Suzanne Jambo, South Sudanese politician
- Jambo!, a Swahili greeting
- Jambo Bukoba, a charity in Germany with strong links to Tanzania
- Jambo (board game), a board game from Germany
- Jambo Creek, a right tributary of the East Twin River, Wisconsin, US
- Jambo, a 1969-71 U.S. TV series by Ivan Tors
- Jambo, a slang word for a supporter or player of Heart of Midlothian F.C.
- Jambo OpenOffice, the first office suite in Swahili, based on OpenOffice.org
- Jambo Bolton, a fictional character in the British soap opera Hollyoaks
- "Jambo Bwana", a 1982 Swahili song composed by Kenyan musician Teddy Kalanda Harrison
- All pages with a title containing Jambo
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jambo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.