Jump to navigation Jump to search
James or Jim Blake may refer to:
- James Blake (musician) (born 1988), British electronic music producer and singer-songwriter
- James Blake (tennis) (born 1979), American professional tennis player
- James Carlos Blake (born 1947), writer, winner of Los Angeles Times Book Prize for fiction, 1997
- James F. Blake (1912–2002), American bus driver defied by Rosa Parks
- James H. Blake (1768–1819), American politician, mayor of Washington, D.C.
- James Henry Blake (1808–1874), Boston Police Marshal in 1840
- James Blake (pianist) (1922–1979), jazz musician and petty thief
- James W. Blake (1862–1935), lyricist
- James "Spanish" Blake (died 1635), Irish Nine Years' War figure
- James Vila Blake (1842–1925), American Unitarian minister, essayist, playwright and hymn writer and poet
- Eubie Blake (James Hubert Blake, 1887–1983), American musician
- Jim Blake (Australian politician) (1921–2010), member of the Queensland Legislative Assembly
- Ronald James Blake (born 1934), aka James Blake, British civil engineer in Hong Kong, CEO of KCRC
Arts, entertainment, and media
- James Blake (album), self-titled debut album of the musician
- Jim Blake, character in the film Across the Plains (1928)
- James Blake House, oldest house in Boston, USA
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title James Blake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.