From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
James Blake may refer to:
- James Blake (musician) (born 1988), British electronic music producer and singer-songwriter
- James Blake (album), his self-titled debut album
- James Blake (tennis) (born 1979), American tennis player
Other persons named James or Jim Blake:
- James Hubert Blake (1887–1983), American musician, better known as Eubie Blake
- James F. Blake (1912–2002), American bus driver defied by Rosa Parks
- James H. Blake (1768–1819), American politician, mayor of Washington, D.C.
- James Carlos Blake (born 1947), writer, winner of Los Angeles Times Book Prize for fiction, 1997
- James Henry Blake (1808–1874), Boston Police Marshal in 1840, lived
- James "Spanish" Blake (died 1635), Irish Nine Years' War figure
- Ronald James Blake (born 1934), aka James Blake, British civil engineer in Hong Kong, CEO of KCRC
- Jim Blake, character in the 1928 film Across the Plains
- James Blake House, oldest house in Boston, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.