James Craig, 2nd Viscount Craigavon
|This article does not cite any sources. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
He was educated at Eton and served in the Royal Navy. He later worked as a Ships entertainer on the Orient Line and the Peninsular and Oriental Steam Navigation Company on its Liner, Cruise and Round World Voyages. Lord Craigavon was married to Angela Fiona Tatchell (daughter of Percy Tatchell, MRCS) (1918-2007) and had three children:
- The Hon. Janitha Stormont Craig (born 31 August 1940) (married Gordon Robert MacInnes)in 1965 eldest son of Robert Wood MacInnes, of Ruislip, county of Middlesex and has issue.
- Avila MacInnes (born 19 October 1967)
- Córdova MacInnes (born 10 December 1972)
- Jimena MacInnes (born 20 March 1975)
- The Rt. Hon. Janric Fraser Craig, 3rd Viscount Craigavon
- The Hon. Jacaranda Fiona Craig (born 8 January 1949) (married Dudley Francis Macdonald)in 1972 of 26 Paroman Towers, George Street, London W1 and has issue.
They divorced in 1983.
- Toby James Francis Macdonald (born 19 August 1975)
- Rose Carole Macdonald (born 18 January 1978)
Styles of address and arms
Styles of address
- 1906-1927: Mr James Craig
- 1927-1940: The Honourable James Craig
- 1940-1974: The Right Honourable The Viscount Craigavon[a]
- Although The Viscount Craigavon was a baronet, by custom the post-nominal of Bt is omitted, as Peers of the Realm do not list subsidiary hereditary titles.
- Hansard 1803–2005: contributions in Parliament by the Viscount Craigavon
|Peerage of the United Kingdom|
1940 – 1974