James Cummins (poet)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
James Cummins is an American poet.
Cummins teaches at the University of Cincinnati and is the curator of the Elliston Poetry Collection. He is married to the poet and art critic, Maureen Bloomfield (Error and Angels, University of South Carolina, 1997). They have two daughters.
His poems have appeared in The Best American Poetry series in 1994, 1995, 1998, and 2005. Series editor David Lehman thanked Cummins for "useful suggestions" in the 2005 and 2006 editions of the series.
- Portrait in a Spoon (University of South Carolina, 1997)
- The Whole Truth (North Point, 1986; Carnegie Mellon, 2003)
- Then and Now (Swallow Press, 2004)
- Jim and Dave Defeat the Masked Man (Soft Skull Press, 2005, with David Lehman and Archie Rand).
- Still Some Cake (Carnegie Mellon Press, 2012)
- "Profile: James V. Cummins". McMicken College: University of Cincinnati. Retrieved 12 February 2011.
|This American poet–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|