James Cybulski is a Canadian broadcaster with Sportsnet who serves as a co-anchor for their morning edition of Sportsnet Central alongside Caroline Cameron. Previously, Cybulski worked as a host of Cybulski and Company on TSN Radio 1050. Prior to his role on TSN Radio 1050, Cybulski also worked as a television sportscaster, and a reporter for SportsCentre on TSN. It was announced in early February 2013 that Cybulski was leaving TSN altogether to pursue other opportunities. In late June 2013, Sportsnet hired Cybulski as their anchor and reporter for Sportsnet Central on Sportsnet Pacific in August. On January 23, 2014, Cybulski and Caroline Cameron were named the co-anchors for the morning edition of Sportsnet Central.
Born and raised in Ottawa, Ontario, he graduated from the radio broadcasting program at Algonquin College in 1995. James played minor hockey for the Gloucester Centre Cougars. He subsequently worked as a reporter for CHEZ 106, as well as a colour commentator for the Ottawa 67s, and later hosted Overtime, a program devoted to the Ottawa Senators, on Rogers Television. He subsequently worked as a sports reporter for CFRA and The Score as well as the Team 1040 in Vancouver before joining TSN in 2006. Cybulski also worked as an on-scene correspondent for the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- "McCown, Cybulski get ready to rumble on radio". The Globe and Mail, April 3, 2011.
- "James Cybulski leaves TSN". The Toronto Star, February 20, 2013.
- Sports Broadcasting Veteran James Cybulski Joins Sportsnet. Sportsnet.ca, June 20, 2013
- Sportsnet Announces James Cybulski and Caroline Cameron as New Connected Morning Anchors. Sportsnet.ca, January 23, 2014
- "Sportsnet announces James Cybulski and Caroline Cameron as new Connected morning anchors" from Sportsnet, 23 January 2014, retrieved 1 May 2015
- James Cybulski on Twitter
|This article about a Canadian journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|