James Duncan (zoologist)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- with James Wilson Entomologia Edinensis: Or A Description and History of the Insects Found in Edinburgh (1834)
- in William Jardine's The Naturalist’s Library. Entomology, 7 volumes. (Year unknown)
- Introduction to Entomology.: Comprehending a General View of the Metamorphoses, William Home Lizars, Samuel Highley, W. Curry, Junr. & Co. 662 pages. (1840).
- with William Jardine.Bees: Comprehending the uses and economical management of the honey-bee of Britain and other countries, together with the known wild species. Edinburgh London, W.H. Lizars; Henry G. Bohn. 602 pages. (1859).
- Salmon, M. A. 2000 The Aurelian Legacy. British Butterflies and their Collectors. Martins, Great Horkesley : Harley Books : 1-432
|This article about a British entomologist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|