James F. Rothenberg
James Frederic Rothenberg (July 16, 1946 – July 21, 2015), "a leading figure in the investment world", served as president and director of Capital Research and Management Co. (a principal subsidiary of the Capital Group Companies Inc.) and as investment adviser to American Funds. Born in Pittsburgh, Rothenberg was an alumnus of both Harvard College and Harvard Business School and at the time of his death was the treasurer of Harvard University and a member of the Harvard Corporation. James was also a trustee of the California Institute of Technology and a member of the Committee on Capital Markets Regulation. He died on July 21, 2015 of a heart attack.
- Harvard Gazette, "Rothenberg named University's next treasurer" (April 08, 2004 )
- Caltech Media Relations, "Caltech Names Three New Trustees", (November 16, 2006)
- James F. Rothenberg, '68 Member of the Harvard Corporation and Chairman of Capital Research
- JAMES FREDERIC ROTHENBERG director information. Free director information.
- Businessweek Executive Profile James F. Rothenberg CFA
|This article about an American businessperson born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|