James Graham (playwright)
|Born||1982 (age 34–35)
|Alma mater||Ashfield Comprehensive School
University of Hull
James Graham (born 1982) is a British playwright, television writer and one-time actor. His work has been staged throughout the UK, at theatres including the Bush, Soho Theatre, Clwyd Theatr Cymru and the National Theatre. He was discovered by – and has been a Playwright in Residence at – the Finborough Theatre.
He wrote the script for the film X+Y, which premiered in 2015.
- Labour of Love 2017 (to premier at the Noel Coward Theatre)
- Ink 2017 (to premier at the Almeida Theatre)
- Monster Raving Loony 2016 (premiered at the Theatre Royal, Plymouth)
- The Vote 2015 (premiered at the Donmar Warehouse)
- Finding Neverland 2014 (premiered at the A.R.T.)
- The Angry Brigade 2014 (premiered at Theatre Royal, Plymouth)
- Privacy 2014 (premiered at the Donmar Warehouse)
- This House 2012 (premiered at the National Theatre)
- Sixty Six Books (co-author) 2011 (premiered at the Bush Theatre)
- Basset 2010 (National Theatre Connections play)
- The Man 2010 (premiered at the Finborough Theatre)
- The Whisky Taster 2010 (premiered at the Bush Theatre)
- A History of Falling Things 2009 (premiered at the Clwyd Theatr Cymru)
- SuddenLossOfDignity.Com 2009 written in collaboration with Zawe Ashton, Joel Horwood, Morgan Lloyd Malcolm and Michelle Terry (premiered at the Bush Theatre)
- Tory Boyz 2008 (premiered at the Soho Theatre)
- Sons of York 2008 (premiered at the Finborough Theatre)
- Little Madam 2007 (premiered at the Finborough Theatre)
- Eden's Empire 2006 (premiered at the Finborough Theatre)
- Albert's Boy 2005 (premiered at the Finborough Theatre)
- Bloomsbury.com. "Bloomsbury - Search". Retrieved 2017-02-09.
- "James Graham interview: meet the writer bringing drama to this year's election race". independent.co.uk. The Independent. 7 March 2015. Retrieved 20 May 2015.