James H. Dickinson
James H. Dickinson
|Born||1962 or 1963 (age 59–60)|
Estes Park, Colorado
|Service/||United States Army|
|Years of service||1985–present|
|Commands held||United States Space Command|
United States Army Space and Missile Defense Command
32nd Army Air and Missile Defense Command
94th Army Air and Missile Defense Command
35th Air Defense Artillery Brigade
1st Battalion, 7th Air Defense Artillery Regiment
|Awards||Defense Distinguished Service Medal|
Army Distinguished Service Medal (2)
Defense Superior Service Medal (3)
Legion of Merit (2)
James H. Dickinson is a United States Army general currently serving as the commander of the United States Space Command, previously serving as its deputy commander until assuming his current position in August 2020. He also served as the commanding general of the United States Army Space and Missile Defense Command.
Awards and decorations
- "Estes Park native Brig. Gen. James H. Dickinson moving on from Ft. Bliss". March 17, 2014.
- "New Bosses at SPACECOM, NORTHCOM". August 20, 2020.
- "Peterson-Schriever Garrison | USSF | Peterson Space Force Base".
- "LTG James H. Dickinson". United States Space Command. July 2020. Retrieved July 22, 2020. This article incorporates text from this source, which is in the public domain.
- https://www.alamy.com/lt-gen-james-dickinson-commanding-general-us-army-space-and-missile-defense-commandarmy-forces-strategic-command-and-joint-functional-component-command-for-integrated-missile-defense-speaks-at-the-colorado-state-university-commissioning-ceremony-may-11-in-the-lory-student-center-dickinson-is-a-1985-csu-alumnus-where-he-received-his-commission-as-an-army-second-lieutenant-image187047247.html Lt. Gen. James Dickinson, commanding general, U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command/Army Forces Strategic Command and Joint Functional Component Command for Integrated Missile Defense