James Innes-Ker, 7th Duke of Roxburghe
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
James Henry Robert Innes-Ker, 7th Duke of Roxburghe (5 September 1839 – 23 October 1892), became Duke of Roxburghe on the death of his father, James Henry Robert Innes-Ker, 6th Duke of Roxburghe. His mother was Susanna Dalbiac.
- Lady Margaret Frances Susan Innes-Ker (1875–1930); married on 25 July 1898 to James Alexander Orr Ewing (22 February 1857 – 28 May 1900, South Africa)
- Henry John Innes-Ker, 8th Duke of Roxburghe (1876–1932), from whose only son all current Innes-Ker males are descended.
- Lady Victoria Alexandrina Innes-Ker (1877–1970) married on 17 August 1901 in London to Charles Hyde Villiers (September 1862 – 23 May 1947, London), and had issue.
- Lady Isabel Innes-Ker, later Lady Isabel Wilson (1879–1905) married on 23 June 1904 to Hon. Guy Greville Wilson (19 May 1877 – 1 February 1943)
- Lord Alastair Robert Innes-Ker (1880–19??) married London 10 October 1907 Anne Breese (18?? – 30 October 1959, London), an American heiress, and had issue 2 sons and 1 daughter.
- Lady Evelyn Anne Innes-Ker, later Lady Evelyn Collins (1882–1958) married on 23 November 1907 in London to William Fellowes Collins (17 September 1865 – 15 February 1948), a grandson of Lord De Ramsay, and had issue.
- Lord Robert Edward Innes-Ker (22 July 1885 – 19 July 1958); married first on 27 October 1920 (divorced 1935) at the Registry Office in London to Charlotte Josephine Cooney, otherwise the musical comedy actress Jose Collins (23 May 1887 – 6 December 1958), as her first husband. The couple divorced in 1935, having had no issue. He married secondly in London on 28 July 1939 to Eleanor Marie Woodhead (1887–1958); there was no issue by either marriage.
- Paul Theroff. An Online Gotha: Roxburghe. Retrieved 18 March 2009
- Hansard 1803–2005: contributions in Parliament by James Innes-Ker, 7th Duke of Roxburghe
|Parliament of the United Kingdom|
Sir William Scott
|Member of Parliament for Roxburghshire
Sir George Scott-Douglas
The Duke of Buccleuch
|Lord Lieutenant of Roxburghshire
The Lord Reay
|Peerage of Scotland|
|Duke of Roxburghe
Henry John Innes-Ker
|This article about a Member of the Parliament of the United Kingdom (since 1801), for a Scottish constituency is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography of a Scottish peer or noble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|