(James) Julian (Bennett) Jack FRS (born 25 March 1936) is a New Zealand physiologist.
Jack graduated from Otago University.
Jack was a Rhodes Scholar in 1960 to Magdalen College, Oxford. Jack was Lecturer and Reader at University Laboratory of Physiology at Oxford University.
- ^ a b JACK, Prof. (James) Julian (Bennett). Who's Who 2015 (online Oxford University Press ed.). A & C Black, an imprint of Bloomsbury Publishing plc. (subscription required)
- ^ Häusser, Michael (1992). Intrinsic properties and sympatic inhibition of substantia nigra neurones (DPhil thesis). University of Oxford. OCLC 62252234.
- ^ The International Who's Who 2004, Europa Publication
- ^ http://www.alumni.otago.ac.nz/Page.aspx?pid=313
- ^ http://www.reocities.com/Heartland/Park/7572/nzrhodes.txt
- ^ Electric current flow in excitable cells, James Julian Bennett Jack, Denis Noble, Richard W. Tsien, Clarendon Press, 1975, ISBN 978-0-19-857365-4
- ^ Inhibition and excitation in the mammalian spinal cord: a thesis, University of Otago, 1960