James McLean (golfer)
|— Golfer —|
|Full name||James H. McLean|
16 September 1978 |
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight||170 lb (77 kg; 12 st)|
|College||University of Minnesota|
|Former tour(s)||PGA Tour
As a freshman, McLean was the individual champion at the 1998 NCAA Division I Championship for the University of Minnesota and was an All-American in both 1998 and 1999. Also in 1998, McLean won the Minnesota State Open and Minnesota State Amateur.
Amateur wins (3)
Professional wins (1)
- 1998 Minnesota State Open (as an amateur)
- Litt, Rob (6 April 2004). "Where are they now?: James McLean". Retrieved 28 November 2012.
- "Hanson Wins State Open". Minnesota Golf Association. 30 July 2007. Retrieved 28 November 2012.
- Garrity, John (27 January 2003). "Rookie On Tour: At the Sony Open, James McLean got his first taste of what life's like in the Show". Sports Illustrated. Retrieved 28 November 2012.
- Stone, Peter (21 September 2008). "Tour school the first step back for missing McLean". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 28 November 2012.