James L. Nederlander
|James L. Nederlander|
January 23, 1960 |
|Occupation||Live theater owner, operator, and producer|
|Known for||President of the Nederlander Organization|
|Parent(s)||James M. Nederlander
James L. Nederlander (born January 23, 1960) of the Nederlander family of Detroit, Michigan, is also known (somewhat incorrectly) as James Nederlander, Jr., and is a veteran on Broadway as a theatre owner, operator, producer and presenter. He is the president of the Nederlander Organization.
Nederlander was born to a Jewish family, the son of Barbara Smith and James M. Nederlander. He has a wide range of credits; as a theatre owner since 1970 and as a producer since 1984. James Nederlander is a minority owner of the New York Yankees and Florida Panthers.
- New York Magazine: "Jimmy Nederlander's Endless Run" By Eric Konigsberg retrieved August 3, 2013
- New York Times: "Paid Notice: Deaths NEDERLANDER, BARBARA S" September 13, 2010
- Internet Broadway database
- Playbill Vault: "James L. Nederlander" retrieved August 7, 2013
- "Board of Trustees". The Fisher Center for Alzheimer's. Retrieved April 5, 2014.
- Great Performances: Margo MacNabb Nederlander By Rob Arango April 14, 2011
|This article about a theatre director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|