James O'Neill (actor, born 1863)
This article does not cite any sources. (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Poster for Miss Arizona (1919) with James O'Neill
|Born||James O'Neill jr.
July 21, 1863
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
|Died||October 8, 1938
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Years active||1913 – 1927|
James O'Neill (July 21, 1863 – October 8, 1938) was an American actor. Before his silent film career he was a vaudeville stage actor.
- 1913: Ben Bolt, The Star of India, The Rogues of Paris, The Fight for Millions
- 1914: The Temptations of Satan, The Lure, The Million Dollar Robbery, A Fight for Freedom; Or, Exiled to Siberia
- 1915: My Madonna, Her Own Way, The Heart of a Painted Woman
- 1916: The Honor of Mary Blake, The Traveling Salesman
- 1917: The Raggedy Queen, House of Cards, The Boy Girl
- 1919: Miss Arizona
- 1920: The Whisper Market, The Courage of Marge O'Doone, Captain Swift
- 1922: The Kickback
- 1927: Sitting Bull at the Spirit Lake Massacre
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to James O'Neill (actor, born 1863).|
|This article about an actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|