(Redirected from James Peck (disambiguation))
James Peck may refer to:
- James H. Peck (1790–1836), American judge in Missouri impeached for abuse of power
- James Peck (artist) (1968), artist and writer born in the Falkland Islands who has both a British and Argentine passport.
- Sir James Peck (civil servant) (1875–1964), British civil servant and local government officer
- James Peck (pacifist) (1914–1993), pacifist, radical journalist, and civil rights advocate
- James Peck (pilot) (1912–1996), African-American aviator who served as a pilot in the Spanish Republican Air Force
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|