James Richardson (Cisco)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Prior to working at Cisco, Richardson held a number of positions at Unisys Canada.
- May 1990—begins career at Cisco
- 1992 - 1994—serves as the Vice-President of Intercontinental Operations, focusing on expansion into Asia, the Pacific, and South America
- 1995 - 1996—serves as Vice-President of North American Operations. During this period regional revenues increased by 300%.
- 1996-1999—serves as president of the Europe, Middle East, and Africa Region. During this period regional revenues increased by 400%.
- February 2000—becomes the senior vice-president of the Enterprise Line of Business where he was involved with Cisco AVVID.
|This biography about a Canadian businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|