James S. Henry
James S. Henry is an American economist, lawyer, and investigative journalist. He is an Edward R. Murrow Fellow at Tufts University's Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy and an INSPIRE Fellow at its Institute for Global Leadership. Henry has written extensively on the problems of tax justice and development finance. Henry is a senior adviser at the Tax Justice Network.
- The Blood Bankers: Tales from the Global Underground Economy (2005)
- Pirate Bankers: First-Hand Investigations of Private Banking, Capital Flight, Corruption, Money Laundering, Tax Evasion, Drug Trafficking, Organized Crime, Terror Banking, and the Continuing Global Development Crisis (2006)
- James S. Henry (2 April 2010). "James S. Henry". The Nation. Retrieved 9 May 2016.
- "James S. Henry". yale.edu. Retrieved 9 May 2016.
- "Our senior advisers". Tax Justice Network. Retrieved 9 May 2016.
- "Biography: James S. Henry". The Education Forum. Retrieved 9 May 2016.
- James S. Henry (16 December 2014). The Blood Bankers: Tales from the Global Underground Economy. Basic Books. ISBN 978-0-465-07486-0.