|Occupation||Film director, cinematographer|
James Signorelli is an American film director and cinematographer, best known for his work on the TV show Saturday Night Live. He has been the film segment producer for more than 400 episodes of Saturday Night Live since 1976. He has produced many of the commercial parodies for which the show is noted.
- Super Fly (1972) (director of photography)
- Black Caesar (1973) (directory of photography, Harlem sequence)
- The Concert in Central Park, concert film of Simon & Garfunkel (1982) (producer only)
- Easy Money (1983)
- Elvira, Mistress of the Dark (1988)
- Hotel Room (episode 2) (1993)