James T. Berryman
James Thomas Berryman (June 8, 1902 – August 12, 1971) was an American political cartoonist who won the 1950 Pulitzer Prize for Editorial Cartooning. Born in Washington, D.C., Berryman was the son of Clifford Berryman, also a Pulitzer Prize-winning cartoonist. The two Berrymans are the only parent-child pair to win Pulitzer Prizes in the same category.
- Elizabeth A. Brennan; Elizabeth C. Clarage (1999). "James T. Berryman". Who's who of Pulitzer Prize Winners. Greenwood Publishing Group. p. 145. ISBN 978-1-57356-111-2.
- Rosenberger, Francis Coleman (1972). "Washington's Jim Berryman, 1902–1971: Cartoons of Senator Dirksen". Records of the Columbia Historical Society, Washington, D.C. 71/72: 758–775. JSTOR 40067798.
- Taft, William H. (2015). "Berryman, James Thomas (1902–1971)". Encyclopedia of Twentieth Century Journalists. Taylor & Francis. p. 69. ISBN 978-1-317-40324-1.
- Jim Berryman Political Cartoons, 1928-1963 at the National Archives Catalog
- Inventory of the James Thomas Berryman papers, 1903-1971 at the American Heritage Center, University of Wyoming
- The Ohio State University Billy Ireland Cartoon Library & Museum Art Database