Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Elevation||1,722 ft (525 m)|
Jamesburg (formerly, Jamesburgh) is an unincorporated community in Monterey County, California. It is located 7.5 miles (12 km) northeast of Ventana Cone, at an elevation of 1722 feet (525 m).
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Jamesburg, California
- Durham, David L. (1998). California's Geographic Names: A Gazetteer of Historic and Modern Names of the State. Clovis, Calif.: Word Dancer Press. p. 909. ISBN 1-884995-14-4.
- "Monterey County Supervisorial District 5 Map (North District 5)" (PDF). County of Monterey. Archived from the original (PDF) on 1 July 2012. Retrieved 21 September 2012.
- "Statewide Database". UC Regents. Retrieved February 11, 2015.
- "California's 20th Congressional District - Representatives & District Map". Civic Impulse, LLC. Retrieved September 24, 2014.
|This Monterey County, California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|