|Founded||1986, Winder, Georgia (Jameson Inn)|
1981, Indianapolis, Indiana (Signature)
Number of locations
|26 (as of 2014)|
|Eastern United States|
|Owner||Red Lion Hotels Corporation|
Jameson Inn is an American hotel chain.
The company was purchased by JER Partners in 2006, at which point the chain comprised 107 properties. Later that same year, it became part of Longhouse Hospitality, which also owns the Crestwood Suites, Sun Suites, and Lodge America brands. America's Best Franchising purchased the chain in 2012.
- "ABF aims to get Jameson Inn back in business". Hotel News Now. 20 December 2012. Retrieved 3 August 2013.
- "Rome Jameson Inn reflects new format". Rome News-Tribune. 12 September 1999. Retrieved 3 August 2013.
- "Signature Inn story". Signature-Inns.com. Archived from the original on December 2, 2003. Retrieved 3 August 2013.CS1 maint: unfit url (link)
- "Jameson Inn story". Signature-Inns.com. Archived from the original on December 2, 2003. Retrieved 3 August 2013.CS1 maint: unfit url (link)
- Marr, Chris (2 August 2006). "Firms buys Jameson Inn chain". Rome News-Tribune. Retrieved 3 August 2013.
- "Jameson Inns joins Longhouse Hospitality". Atlanta Business Chronicle. 31 July 2006. Retrieved 3 August 2013.
- Vantage focuses on brand, member opportunities