From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jamestown often refers to:
- Jamestown, Virginia, the first permanent English settlement in the Americas
Jamestown may also refer to:
- Holetown, Saint James, Barbados; sometimes called its founding name, Jamestown
- Mount Olive-Silverstone-Jamestown, a neighbourhood of Toronto, Ontario
- Jamestown, Ghana, a district of the city of Accra
- Jamestown, Churchtown, a townland in Churchtown civil parish, barony of Rathconrath, County Westmeath
- Jamestown, Conry, a townland in Conry civil parish, barony of Rathconrath, County Westmeath
- Jamestown, County Laois
- Jamestown, County Leitrim
- Jamestown, an alternate name for Bayan Lepas, Penang
Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Jamestown, the name of a former town on the edge of Morton Bay on Nevis in the late 17th century
Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
- Jamestown, Saint Helena, a harbour and the capital of Saint Helena
- Jamestown, California
- Jamestown, Colorado
- Jamestown, Indiana, in Boone County
- Jamestown, Elkhart County, Indiana
- Jamestown, Kansas
- Jamestown, Kentucky, in Campbell County (now part of Dayton, Kentucky)
- Jamestown, Kentucky, in Russell County
- Jamestown, Louisiana
- Jamestown, Missouri
- Jamestown, New York, the largest American city bearing the name
- Jamestown, North Carolina
- Jamestown, North Dakota, the second largest city bearing the name
- Jamestown, Ohio
- Jamestown, Oklahoma
- Jamestown, Pennsylvania
- Jamestown, Rhode Island
- Jamestown, South Carolina
- Jamestown, Tennessee
- Jamestown, Virginia, the first permanent English settlement in what is now the United States
- Jamestown S'Klallam Indian Reservation, Washington
- Jamestown, West Virginia
- Jamestown, Wisconsin
- James Town, Wyoming
- Jamestown Township, Steuben County, Indiana
- Jamestown Charter Township, Michigan
- Jamestown Township, Blue Earth County, Minnesota
- Jamestown Dam, a dam in North Dakota
- Jamestown (video game), a shoot-'em-up video game set in a steampunk alternate universe in which Jamestown Colony is settled on Mars.
- Jamestown (horse), American Champion racehorse.
- The Indian massacre of 1622, often referred to as the Jamestown Massacre, in the Virginian town of Jamestown.
- Jamestown (ship), a large sailing ship carrying valuable lumber which was abandoned and ran aground off Iceland in 1881.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jamestown.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.