الجامعۃ البنوریۃ العالمیۃ
|Established||1979 (1398 Hijri)|
|Founder||Mufti Muhammad Naeem|
|Campus||Urban (12 acres)|
|Affiliations||Wifaq ul Madaris|
Board of Islamic Sciences
As of July 2020, Noman Naeem is the principal (chancellor) of the seminary.
Jamia Binoria was founded by Mufti Muhammed Naeem in 1978 (Rajab 1398 AH). It is affiliated to Ittehad Tanzeematul Madaris-e-Deeniya (ITMD), a confederacy of five religious education boards. At one time, Jamiah Binoria is said to have had the highest enrollment of foreign students in Pakistan. The international enrollment dropped following the September 11, 2001 attacks. In 2005, it had around 3,000 male and 500 female students, including students from United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany and East Asia. Jamia Binoria also has ifta courses for women, thereafter calling them "muftia" (female Muftis).
Jamia Binoria has following departments:
- Administration Department
- Computer Department
- Dar-ul-Iftaa Department
- Department of Books (Kutub)
- Department of Hifz-ul-Quran
- Department of Publication
- Department of Tajweed-ul-Quran
- Department of Takhassus
- Department of weekley akhbarul madaris
- Department of Writer
- Madrasa-tul-Banat (Female Section)
- Department Fundraising (Call Center)
- Karachi in the Twenty-First Century: Political, Social, Economic and Security Dimensions. 22 February 2016. ISBN 9781443889346.
- "Introduction to Jamia Binoria". Jamia Binoria. Archived from the original on 8 August 2004.
- Hasan Mansoor. 'Spellbound in Seminaries' Archived 2010-03-05 at the Wayback Machine 18 June 2006
- 'Madrassas ask for foreign support' BBC News, 2 September 2005
- Zia Ur Rehman (24 June 2020). "Mufti Naeem's son Sheikh Noman to head Jamia Binoria as new principal". thenews.com.pk. Retrieved 24 June 2020.
- Jamia Binoria website
- Famous Islamic University In Pakistan
- International Binoria University & Binoria Welfare Trust
- An article in Newsline
- Quran Institute