Jamia Tawakkulia Renga Madrasah
|This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (August 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|জামেয়া তাওয়াক্কুলিয়া রেঙ্গা|
|Principal||Muhiul Islam Burhan (acting)|
|Location||Renga, Dakshin Surma Upazila, Sylhet District, Bangladesh
Jamia Tawakkulia Renga (Bengali: জামেয়া তাওয়াক্কুলিয়া রেঙ্গা) is a madrasah located at Regna, near Mogla Bazar, in Dakshin Surma Upazila, about 13 kilometres (8.1 mi) south of Sylhet, Bangladesh, along the Sylhet to Moulvibazar Highway. It was founded in 1919 by Arkan Ali; later run by his son Khalifa Madani. The present principal is Shamsul Islam Khalil. The acting principal is Muhiul Islam Burhan.
The Jamia offers primary, secondary, higher secondary, undergrauate, and postgraduate Islamic education. As of 2015, there are 42 staff (academic and administrative combined) and enrollment is roughly 1350.
||This "see also" section may contain an excessive number of suggestions. Please ensure that only the most relevant links are given, that they are not red links, and that any links are not already in this article. (August 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- Al-Jamiatul Ahlia Darul Ulum Moinul Islam
- Jamiah Islamiah Yunusia Brahmanbaria
- Islamic Research Center Bangladesh
- Jamia Qurania Arabia Lalbagh
- Jamiah Rahmania Arabia Dhaka
- রেঙ্গা মাদ্রাসার বার্ষিক জলসা বুধবার. Sabuj Sylhet (in Bengali). 21 December 2014.[permanent dead link]
- দক্ষিণ সুরমায় হিফ্জুল কোরআন প্রতিযোগিতা অনুষ্ঠিত. Daily Sylhet (in Bengali). 18 June 2015.[permanent dead link]
|This article about a Bangladesh tertiary education institute is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|