This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
جامعہ علوم شرعیہ
|Affiliation||Wifaq ul Madaris|
|Principal||Moulana Hafiz Abdul Hameed|
|Affiliations||Wifaq ul Madaris|
Jamia Uloom-I-Sharia (جامعہ علوم شرعیہ) Sahiwal established in 1984. Jamia,s First principal was Moulana Allama Ghulam Rasool(reh). Jamia Uloom-I-Sharia works with Wifaq-Ul-Madaris Al-Arabia Pakistan in all its educational programs.
Jamia Uloom-I-Sharia was founded in 1984 in Sahiwal to fulfill the need of basic and complete knowledge of Islam and learning the Holy Book of Islam by heart. The campus for male students was founded in 1984, with the campus for female students coming later in 2000. With the establishment of Sharia Public School in 2014, Jamia now offers both Islamic and contemporary education. The Jamia currently consists of a two-story main building consisting of over 40 classrooms and a wide beautiful mosque.
Mission and Objectives
The Mission and Objectives of Jamia are:
- Understanding of Islam from its original sources by learning & teaching Arabic grammar and language deeply.
- Preparing competent teachers and preachers of Islam.
- Making the student a true practising Muslim following the steps of the Islamic prophet Muhammad to become a symbol of Islam.
- Research to guide the Muslims in their day-to-day activities.
- Perform leading role in every atmosphere of life.
- Safeguard the real theme of Islam from attacks of various cheaters, disguises and misguidance.
- Learn different languages and religions to broaden the mind and answer related questions in the correct manner.
- Alleviate misconceptions against Islam & Muslims.
- Bring peace to the world by practising the true religion of Islam.
- Administration Department
- Ders-E-Nazami Course (8 year course for Boys and 6-year course for Girls)
- Department of Hifz-ul-Quran
- Madrasa-TUL-Banat (Female Section)
- Department of Tajweed-ul-Quran
- Department of Takhassus Fil Fiqh (Specializing in Islamic Law- Fiqh)
- Sharia Public School
The following courses are offered at Jamia
- Certificate of Hifz Al-Quran
- Certificate of Mutawasita (Equivalent to Middle)
- Certificate of Sanvia Al-Aamah (Equivalent to SSC Matric)
- Certificate of Sanvia Al-Khasa (Equivalent to HSSC Intermediate)
- Certificate of Al-Aliah (Equivalent to B.A.)
- Certificate of Al-Almiah (Equivalent to M.A. (Masters) Arabic/Islamiat)
- Certificate of Takhassus Fil Fiqh (Specializing in Islamic Law- Fiqh)
There are three examinations in the academic year of the Jamia which are as follows:
- 1st Quarter (In the first week of Safar)
- Half Term (In the first week of Jumadi Al-Aula)
- Annual (In the first week of Sha' ban)
There are many branches of Jamia running in Sahiwal and other cities
- Jamia Anwar ul Quraan (Jamia Masjid Allah Wali) Railway Station, Sahiwal
- Jamia Masjid Maqbool 82/6R Tariq Bin Ziyad, Sahiwal
- Jamia Salihaat (Farid Town), Sahiwal
- Jamia Hanfiya Faridiya, Pakpatan
- Jamia Masjid Madinah & Jamia Madnia (Noor Pur), Pakpatan
- Jamia Masjid Abu Haneefa (Noor Shah), Sahiwal
- Jamia Masjid Tuheedi (90/9L Arif Wala Road), Sahiwal
- Jamia Masjid Al Qasim Shadaab Town, Sahiwal
- Jamia Masjid Usman Wali (Rajpura Muhalla Sahiwal)
- Jamia Masjid Bait ul Mukarram (Sikander Town Sahiwal)
- "Jamia Uloom-I-Sharia".
- "Mission". Jamia Uloom-I-Sharia. Archived from the original on 2017-10-07. Retrieved 2018-04-10.
- "Jamia Uloom-I-Sharia". www.jusharia.com. Retrieved 2018-04-10.
- "Courses". Jamia Uloom-I-Sharia. Archived from the original on 2016-03-04. Retrieved 2018-04-10.
- "Branches". Jamia Uloom-I-Sharia. Archived from the original on 2015-10-17. Retrieved 2018-04-10.