|Birth name||James Cruickshanks|
|Born||July 5, 1971|
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
|Residence||Henderson, Kentucky, United States|
|Professional wrestling career|
|Ring name(s)||Cancer Convict|
J.C. the Ice Baby
Sweet Daddy Patty
|Billed height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Billed weight||196 lb (89 kg)|
|Billed from||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Trained by||Bill Dundee|
James Cruickshanks (born July 5, 1971) is an Australian-born American professional wrestler. He is best known for his appearances with the United States Wrestling Association (USWA), the World Wrestling Federation (WWF), Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW) and World Championship Wrestling (WCW) under the ring name J.C. Ice as one-half of the tag team PG-13. He is also known for his appearances on the independent circuit under the ring name Jamie Dundee.
Professional wrestling career
Cruikshanks was trained to wrestle by his father Bill Dundee and debuted in 1988 in USA Championship Wrestling in Knoxville, Tennessee, a split off from Continental Wrestling in Alabama. In the promotion, he was a manager for the Rock 'n' Roll RPMs (Mike Davis and Tommy Lane). He also fought with The Riches (Johnny and Davey) and the Armstrongs. He wrestled alongside his father in Memphis under the ring name Jamie Dundee. He also was a heel referee in Memphis for a brief time.
In the United States Wrestling Association (USWA) in the early 1990s, Dundee turned on his father and became J.C. Ice, a white rapper, loosely based on Vanilla Ice. He formed a tag team called PG-13 with Kelly Wolfe (known as Wolfie D) and dominated the USWA tag team division throughout the mid-1990s, winning the USWA Tag Team Championship on fifteen occasions. After losing to Bill Dundee, PG-13 were obliged to leave the USWA. They returned shortly thereafter under masks as The Cyberpunks, Ice (Dundee) and Fire (Wolfe). After some time, The Cyberpunks unmasked and reverted to being PG-13.
In 1995, PG-13 entered the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) and feuded with The Smokin' Gunns but were gone shortly thereafter. In 1996, they re-appeared with the World Wrestling Federation as members of the Nation of Domination. Along with Jim Johnston and Wolfie D, he helped create their theme song.
In 1997, PG-13 appeared with Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW), challenging the Dudley Boyz for the vacant World Tag Team Titles at Hardcore Heaven 1997. In ECW they were known for goading the audience and their opponents. They wrestled The Eliminators, Spike Dudley, and Mikey Whipwreck.
Cruikshanks is the son of Australian professional wrestler William "Bill Dundee" Cruickshanks, and brother-in-law of Beautiful Bobby Eaton. In 2008, Dundee recorded an interview with YouShoot. Dundee showed up intoxicated to a 2013 Mick Foley speaking engagement in Louisville, Kentucky, eventually having to be escorted out by security and allegedly assaulting a woman outside the venue.
Championships and accomplishments
- Independent Wrestling Association Mid-South
- Kick-Ass Wrestling
- KAW Light Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- KAW Tag Team Championship (1 time)
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- Showtime All-Star Wrestling
- SAW International Tag Team Championship (1 time, current) with Wolfie D
- Music City Wrestling
- United States Wrestling Association
- Xtreme Championship Wrestling Midwest
- XCW Midwest Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
New Age Wrestling Alliance: Heavyweight Champion (1 time)
- "Jamie Dundee profile" (in German). Cagematch.de. Retrieved 2007-04-09.
- "The Cyberpunks". Weird World of Wrestling. Archived from the original on March 30, 2003. Retrieved April 9, 2007.
- "Jamie Dundee « Wrestlers Database « CAGEMATCH - The Internet Wrestling Database". www.cagematch.net.
- "Internet Wrestling Database - Jamie Dundee: Pro Wrestling Illustrated Ratings". www.profightdb.com.