|Born||July 3, 1974|
|Listed height||6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)|
|Listed weight||255 lb (116 kg)|
|High school||Lexington (Lexington, Ohio)|
|College||Michigan State (1992–1996)|
|NBA draft||1996 / Round: 2 / Pick: 48th overall|
|Selected by the Philadelphia 76ers|
|Number||50, 14, 11, 18|
|1996–1997||Oklahoma City Cavalry|
|1997||San Antonio Spurs|
|1999–2003||New Jersey Nets|
|Career NBA statistics|
|Points||911 (4.5 ppg)|
|Rebounds||1,437 (7.1 rpg)|
|Assists||139 (0.7 apg)|
|Stats at Basketball-Reference.com|
Jamie Feick (born July 3, 1974) is an American retired professional basketball player. He was selected by the Philadelphia 76ers in the 2nd round (48th overall) of the 1996 NBA draft. A 6 ft 9 in (2.06 m) center from Michigan State University, Feick played in the NBA from 1996 to 2001. He played for the Charlotte Hornets, San Antonio Spurs, Milwaukee Bucks and New Jersey Nets.
He won a high school state championship with Lexington High School in 1989 and 1991.
In his NBA career, Feick played in 201 games and scored a total of 911 points. In the lockout-shortened 1999 season, Feick averaged 11 rebounds per game in 26 games for the New Jersey Nets, and on January 20, 2000 recorded 12 points and 25 rebounds in one game. His last games were in the 2000–01 season, when his career was ended by an Achilles tendon injury. Oddly enough he remained officially on New Jersey's roster until April 2003 despite the Nets attempting to have his contract terminated as early as June 2002.
In 2008 Feick joined the Walmart FLW bass fishing tournaments tour. In 2009 and 2010 he competed in the majors division, entering seven tournaments and earning $10,500. In late 2010 he left professional fishing to take the job of head basketball coach at Lexington High School in Lexington, Ohio, where he had attended as a student and won two state basketball titles.
- "Newsline". www.swankonsports.net76.net. Retrieved July 29, 2016.
- Robbins, Liz (April 19, 2003). "PRO BASKETBALL; After a Death, Mutombo Seeks Solace in His Game". The New York Times. Retrieved July 29, 2016.
- Robbins, Liz (June 26, 2002). "PRO BASKETBALL; Nets Plot Draft Pick With Eye On Future". The New York Times. Retrieved July 29, 2016.
- "FLW Fishing: JAMIE FEICK – Angler Profile". FLW Fishing. Retrieved July 29, 2016.
- "Former powerful NBA rebounder spreads his new business – PHOTO". ExNBA. September 6, 2013. Retrieved July 29, 2016.