Jamie Irie toasting at Zvērā Festival 2010
|Birth name||Jamie Buckley Saysell|
|Born||24 July 1965|
Jamie Buckley Saysell (born 24 July 1965 in Cheltenham), better known by his stage name Jamie Irie, is a reggae artist from Coney Hill, Gloucester, England. His single "Words Can Be So Simple" went straight to number four in the Italian singles chart. He has performed with artists such as Sting, Biggie Smalls and Puff Daddy.
His album Nah Give Up, released in 2014, topped the Juno download sales chart in the roots reggae, lovers rock and one drop category. Later the same year a dub version of the album was released.
- Words Can Be So Simple (2010)
- Nah Give Up (2014)
- Nah Give Up Dub (2014)
- Irie Cola EP (2011)
- "Words Can Be So Simple" (2010) - Italy No. 4
- "My Sound" (2012)
- "2B" (2013)
- One Love Festival
- "Gloucester's Jamie Irie tops the reggae charts", Gloucester Citizen, 5 February 2014. Retrieved 7 February 2014.
- "Jamie Irie", Payback Promotions. retrieved 7 February 2014
- This is Gloucestershire: Gloucester musician big hit in Italy.
- Gloucester Citizen: Tredworth Reggae star Jamie Irie's musical comeback 'bigger than original career'
- "Reggae artist Jamie Irie hopes new dubstep album will reach number 1", Gloucester Citizen, 5 May 2014. Retrieved 11 May 2014
|This article about a reggae musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|