Bury, England, United Kingdom
|Spouse(s)||Kym Marsh (2012–2014, divorced)|
|Children||3 (1 deceased)|
|Relatives||Charley Webb (sister)|
James Lomas is a British television actor, best known for his role as bad boy Warren Fox on the Channel 4 soap opera Hollyoaks. He played criminal Barry Southern in BBCs Casualty. In June 2013, it was revealed that Lomas had received a part in EastEnders as Jake Stone.
Lomas was born in Manchester. Before joining Hollyoaks in 2006, he had minor roles in Heartbeat playing Craig Harker in 2005 and in Casualty playing Nathan Simmonds in 2005. His most notable appearance was the Sky One series Dream Team as Alex Dempsey and also appeared in Blue Murder in October 2006. Lomas left Hollyoaks in 2011. Lomas made a full-time return to Hollyoaks in May 2016, before he departed again in November 2017.
Lomas has a son named Billy (born January 2006) with his former girlfriend, Haley Lever. He and Coronation Street star Kym Marsh publicly announced their relationship in July 2008. In December 2008, Lomas and Marsh announced they were expecting a baby together, due in the summer of 2009. On 12 February 2009, Marsh released a statement on behalf of the couple, announcing their son, Archie Jay Lomas, had been born 18 weeks early on 11 February, and had died moments after birth. On 23 March 2011 Marsh gave birth to their second child together, a daughter, Polly. They married in Cheshire in 2012 but separated in October 2013 with the divorce being finalised on 10 January 2014.
Awards and nominations
Nominated for Villain of the Year and Best Actor at the British Soap Awards 2007, 2008 and 2009. As well as this he was also nominated for Sexiest Male in 2007 and 2008. Lomas along with Gemma Bissix, Hannah Tointon and Chris Fountain picked up the award for Most Spectacular scene in 2008 for Clare Devine driving off a cliff, He was also nominated for Best Actor for his role as Warren Fox since returning at the 2017 British Soap Awards along side his colleague Gregory Finnegan who plays James Nightingale but they lost out to John Middleton for his role as Ashley Thomas in rival soap Emmerdale.
|2010||Eternal Life||Williams||Short Film|
|2006||The Wind That Shakes the Barley||British Soldier|
|2016||The Importnace Of Being Andy||Andy||Short Film|
|2017||The Decision[disambiguation needed]||Kingpin|
|2006||Dream Team||Alex Dempsey|
|2006–2011, 2016–2017||Hollyoaks||Warren Fox|
|2011||Hollyoaks Later||Warren Fox|
|2017||I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!||Participant|
- "Jamie Lomas". IMDb.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 9 May 2009. Retrieved 2009-05-21.
- "Meet your 2017 Celebrity Campmates!". ITV. 14 November 2017. Retrieved 15 November 2017.
- "AncestryLibrary.com". Search.ancestrylibrary.com. Retrieved 19 March 2012.
- "'Hollyoaks' actor admits fans love him - Hollyoaks News - Soaps". Digital Spy. 25 August 2007. Retrieved 19 March 2012.
- "Lomas's ex 'devastated' by Kym Marsh news - Showbiz News". Digital Spy. 20 July 2008. Retrieved 19 March 2012.
- "Ryder, Lomas announce relationship - Showbiz News". Digital Spy. 15 July 2008. Retrieved 19 March 2012.
- "Kym Marsh announces pregnancy - Coronation Street News - Showbiz". Digital Spy. 5 December 2008. Retrieved 19 March 2012.
- "Entertainment | Street star Kym Marsh's baby dies". BBC News. 12 February 2009. Retrieved 19 March 2012.
- "Yahoo News UK". Yahoo News UK. Archived from the original on 16 February 2009.