Jamie Morgan (musician)
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Jamie Morgan is a British photographer, filmmaker, and former musician.
Morgan formed half of the duo Morgan-McVey who released just one single, 1986's Stock Aitken Waterman-produced "Looking Good Diving" b/w "Looking Good Diving with the Wild Bunch". The B-side would later evolve into Neneh Cherry's "Buffalo Stance", which reached #3 in the UK Charts and the Top 10 around the world in 1988.
As a solo artist under the name Jamie J. Morgan, he released a cover of the Lou Reed classic "Walk on the Wild Side" in 1990, which reached the Top 30 in the UK and Australia, and #1 in New Zealand.
Photography and filmmaking
|1986||"Looking Good Diving" (as Morgan-McVey)||—||—||—||—||single only|
|1990||"Walk On The Wild Side"||27||22||25||1||Shotgun|
|"—" denotes releases that did not chart or were not released.|
- "Jamie Morgan - Photographer". Show Studio. Archived from the original on 9 July 2016. Retrieved 28 January 2017.
- Hitlåtens historia, "Neneh Cherry - Buffalo Stance", Sveriges Television, 3 January 2012.
- "JAMIE J. MORGAN - WALK ON THE WILD SIDE (SONG)". Charts.org.nz. Retrieved 13 October 2013.
- "Jamie Morgan - Biography". Serlin Associates. Archived from the original on 28 January 2017. Retrieved 28 January 2017.
- "The Workshop". Tribeca Film Festival. Archived from the original on 28 January 2017. Retrieved 28 January 2017.
- "Official Charts Company: Jamie J. Morgan". Official Charts Company. Retrieved 2014-04-21.
- Jamie Morgan - Official Site
- Jamie Morgan at the Internet Movie Database
- Jamie J. Morgan discography at Discogs
|This biographical article about an English singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|