A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (December 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (December 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (December 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Known for||Founder of Electric City Entertainment|
Susan Hatkoff Patricof|
Jamie Patricof is a movie and television producer and co-founder of Electric City Entertainment.
- Born to Jewish parents, Jamie Patricof is the son of Alan Patricof, the founder of Apax Partners private equity firm, and Edythe Susan Patricof, sister of Craig Hatkoff. Patricof grew up in NYC, and went to The Collegiate School and The Fieldston School. He has two brothers, Jon Patricof ,he President of the NYCFC and Mark Patricof, a Managing Director at Houlihan Lokey.
Jamie Patricof is a co-founder of Electric City Entertainment, a production company based in Los Angeles. He was involved in the following productions:
- The Zookeeper's Wife, 2017 (one of 5 co-producers)
- Captain Fantastic, 2016.
- The Accountant. 2016 (executive producer)
- Mississippi Grind, 2015 (co-producer with Ryan Fleck and Anna Boden)
- Big Eyes , 2014 (co-produced with The Weinstein Company)
- Beyond the Pines, 2012 (with Derek Cianfrance)
- Blue Valentine, 2010 (with Derek Cianfranc)
- He also co-produced Half Nelson, with Fleck and Boden, produced Little Birds, and Sugar, the sophomore feature from Ryan Fleck & Anna Boden. was also recently an Executive Producer on Gavin O’Connor’s film The Accountant,
Patricof's documentary projects include Levitated Mass (2013) Confessions Of A Superhero (2007), THE OFFSEASON (2014), a documentary for HBO and three documentaries for ESPN’s 30 for 30 series: Straight Outta LA (2010), The Day The Series Stopped (2014), and Sole Man (2009), directed by Jon Weinbach & Dan Marks.
Jamie is married to former model Kelly Sawyer, who was born in London but raised in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Kelly is the co-founder of the non profit Baby2Baby. They have two children.
- "Jamie Patricof". Variety.
- The Albany Times Union: "Producer rekindles 'Toyland' memories - Movieman behind "Pines" visits with his family who ran well-known stores" By PAUL GRONDAHL September 28, 2011
- "Kelly Sawyer Patricof - Creative Director, Satine Private Label. Los Angeles". The Coveteur. Retrieved 2016-08-27.