Jamie Quinn (actor)
On stage, he appeared in the role of Fraz in the Olivier Award-winning production of Black Watch (play) with the National Theatre of Scotland, at the Barbican Centre, London and St. Ann's Warehouse, New York.
He played George "Spanky" Farrell, a 1950's working class Teddy Boy, in the 2015 revival of the classic play "The Slab Boys" (the first in The Slab Boys Trilogy) at the Citizens Theatre, Glasgow, directed by David Hayman and designed by playwright and artist John Byrne (playwright).
- "Still Game star Jamie Quinn releases new EP with band Penny Mob". The Daily Record.
- Cooper, Zoe (2016). Petrification. Bloomsbury Publishing. ISBN 978-1350014732.
- National Theatre of Scotland. Retrieved 09.04.2014
- BBC. Retrieved 09.04.2014
- Radio Times. Retrieved 09.04.2014
- Express. Retrieved 09.04.2014
- "Meet Jamie Quinn the lead singer of positive rock 'n' rollers Penny Mob ahead of gig at Proud Camden". The Times Series.
|This article about a Scottish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|