Map of Capiz with Jamindan highlighted
|Region||Western Visayas (Region VI)|
|Legislative district||2nd district of Capiz|
|• Mayor||Ethel R. Jinon|
|• Total||412.03 km2 (159.09 sq mi)|
|Highest elevation (Mount Nangtud)||2,205 m (7,234 ft)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||89/km2 (230/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)36|
Jamindan, is a second class municipality in the province of Capiz, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 36,677 people. It is located on the western part of the province and is 48 kilometres (30 mi) from Roxas City.
- Jaena Norte
- Jaena Sur
- San Jose
- San Juan
- San Vicente
- Santo Rosario
|Population census of Jamindan|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Jamindan was 36,677 people, with a density of 89 inhabitants per square kilometre or 230 inhabitants per square mile.
- "Municipalities". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Archived from the original on 25 January 2013. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- "Province: Capiz". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region VI (Western Visayas)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region VI (Western Visayas)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "Region VI (Western Visayas)". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 24 June 2011.
- "Province of Capiz". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
|This article about a location in Western Visayas region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|