|Studio album by The Church|
|Released||30th August 2004|
|Genre||Alternative rock, psychedelic rock, post-rock, space rock|
|The Church chronology|
Jammed is the sixteenth album by the Australian psychedelic rock band The Church, released in August 2004. It was their second album of entirely improvised material, following the Bastard Universe bonus disc from Hologram of Baal (September 1998) and consists of only two extremely long tracks. It was only available from the band's website or at their gigs and is now out of print.
All tracks by Kilbey/Koppes/Powles/Willson-Piper
- "The Sexual Act" - 38:44 (instrumental)
- "Interlock" - 20:00 (instrumental)
- Steve Kilbey – bass guitar
- Peter Koppes – guitar
- Tim Powles – drums, percussion
- Marty Willson-Piper – guitar
- Moderator (5 August 2004). "News :: New CD Release". The Church – Official Web Site. Archived from the original on 5 February 2005. Retrieved 17 July 2014.
- Holmgren, Magnus. "The Church". passagen.se. Australian Rock Database (Magnus Holmgren). Archived from the original on 6 October 2012. Retrieved 17 July 2014.