Jammie Dodgers are a popular British biscuit, made from shortbread with a raspberry or strawberry flavoured jam filling. They are currently produced by Burton's Biscuit Company at its factory in Llantarnam. In 2009, Jammie Dodgers were the most popular children's sweet biscuit brand in the United Kingdom, with 40% of the years' sales consumed by adults.
- Jammie Dodgers Raspberry (Original)
- Jammie Dodgers Original (Minis Lunchpack)
- Jammie Dodgers Original (Minis Share Bag)
- Jammie Dodgers (Snack Bar)
- Jammie Dodgers Choccie
- Jammie Dodgers Banana and Toffee
- Jammie Dodgers Jam & Custard
- Jammie Dodgers Jammie Bakes Raspberry
- Jammie Dodgers Jammie Bakes Apricot
- Jammie Dodgers Original Cake
- Jammie Dodgers Berry Blast
- Toffee Dodgers
- Jammie Dodgers Lively Lemon
- Jammie Dodgers Outrageous Orange
- Jammie Dodgers Vanilla Thriller
- Jammie Dodgers Jammin' with Vimto
- Jammie Dodger Dippers
Named after the character Roger the Dodger from The Beano comics, Jammie Dodgers have been produced for over 50 years, originally by Burton's Foods. In 2011, the brand was re-launched under the "Dodgers" umbrella with two new products: Toffee and Choccie.
In November 2013, Burton's Foods was sold to Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan for £350m.
Similar biscuits are produced by other manufacturers. A version of this biscuit is made in France under the name Gateaux Sables Nappage Fraise by Pat'Boul de Provence. This version is bigger (100 mm (3.9 in) diameter) and has three round holes through which strawberry jam is visible.
The 2011 re-launch TV campaign received the "Best Biscuit Advert of 2011" reward from The Grocer magazine. Burton’s launched a new advert for Choccie Dodgers in April 2012, during Britain’s Got Talent, as part of a £4.5 million campaign.
- "Burton's Foods launches new division for food service snack market". Caterer and Hotelkeeper. November 30, 2009. Retrieved January 18, 2013.
- "Dodgers". Burton's Biscuit Co. Retrieved February 24, 2016.
- "Top Campaigns of the Year: 31- 40". The Grocer. December 17, 2011. Retrieved January 18, 2013.
- "Burton's Biscuit Company set to launch "music battle" ad for Choccie Dodgers". The Drum. Retrieved January 18, 2013.