Jammu and Kashmir
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jammu and Kashmir may refer to:
- Kashmir, the northernmost geographical region of the Indian subcontinent
- Jammu and Kashmir (union territory), a subregion in Kashmir administered by India as a union territory since 2019
- Jammu and Kashmir (state), a subregion of Kashmir administered by India as a state from 1954 to 2019
- Jammu and Kashmir (princely state), a princely state of the British Raj which from 1846 to 1947 largely coincided in extent with the Kashmir region
- Azad Jammu and Kashmir, or Azad Kashmir, a subregion of Kashmir administered by Pakistan as an autonomous administrative division
- Kashmir conflict
- Aksai Chin
- Trans-Karakoram Tract
- Jammu (disambiguation)
- Kashmir (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.