Jammu and Kashmir
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jammu and Kashmir may refer to:
- Jammu and Kashmir (union territory), a region administered by India as a union territory since 2019
- Jammu and Kashmir (state), a state of India from 1950 to 2019
- Jammu and Kashmir (princely state), a princely state from 1846 to 1950
- Azad Jammu and Kashmir, a region administered by Pakistan
- Kashmir, the northernmost geographical region of the Indian subcontinent
- Kashmir conflict
- Aksai Chin
- Trans-Karakoram Tract
- Jammu (disambiguation)
- Kashmir (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.