From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jamna or jämna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jamna may refer to:
- Jamna (bird), an extinct passeriform bird from early Oligocene deposits in Poland
- Jamna, Slovenia, a settlement in northeastern Slovenia
- Jamna, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, a village in Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland
- Jamna Górna and Jamna Dolna, two non-existing villages in Subcarpathian Voivodeship, Poland
- Yamuna River, also known as Jamna, a major river of northern India
- Jamna, the stream in the city of Mikołów, Silesia, Poland
- Yamna (disambiguation)
- Jamuna (disambiguation)
- Jamna Auto Industries, an Indian multinational Automotive parts company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jamna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.