(Redirected from Jan (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Jan, jan, Jan., jan., or Ján in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jan, JaN or JAN may refer to:
- Jackson, Mississippi (Amtrak station), US, Amtrak station code JAN
- Jackson-Evers International Airport, Mississippi, US, IATA code
- Jabhat al-Nusra (JaN), a Syrian militant group
- Japanese Article Number, a barcode standard compatible with EAN
- Japanese Accepted Name, a Japanese nonproprietary drug name
- Job Accommodation Network, US, for people with disabilities
- Joint Army Navy, US standards for electronic color codes, etc.
- Journal of Advanced Nursing
- Jan (name), male variant of John, female shortened form of Janet and Janice
- Jan (Persian name), Persian word meaning 'life', 'soul', 'dear'; also used as a name
- Ran (surname), romanized as Jan in Wade–Giles
- Common abbreviation for the month of January
- Jan (comic book writer), pseudonym of Spanish comic book artist Juan López Fernández
- Jan Mayen, Norwegian island in the Arctic Ocean
- "Jan", a WIGS-produced YouTube drama
- "Jan", a short film produced by Amos Yee
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.