From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jan (disambiguation))
|Look up Jan, jan, Jan., jan., or Ján in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jan, JaN or JAN may refer to:
- Jackson, Mississippi (Amtrak station), US, Amtrak station code JAN
- Jackson-Evers International Airport, Mississippi, US, IATA code
- Jabhat al-Nusra (JaN), a Syrian militant group
- Japanese Article Number, a barcode standard compatible with EAN
- Japanese Accepted Name, a Japanese nonproprietary drug name
- Job Accommodation Network, US, for people with disabilities
- Joint Army Navy, US standards for electronic color codes, etc.
- Journal of Advanced Nursing
- Jan (name), male variant of John, female shortened form of Janet and Janice
- Jan (Persian name), Persian word meaning 'life', 'soul', 'dear'; also used as a name
- Ran (surname), romanized as Jan in Wade–Giles
- Common abbreviation for the month of January
- Jan, pseudonym of Spanish comic book artist Juan López Fernández
- Jan Mayen, Norwegian island in the Arctic Ocean
- "Jan", a WIGS-produced YouTube drama
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.