From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Olympic medal record|
|1928 Amsterdam||Team all-around|
In 1924 he won a silver medal in the vault competition.
At the 1924 Summer Olympics he also participated in the following events:
- Rings - seventh place
- Individual all-around - eleventh place
- Parallel bars - eleventh place
- Sidehorse vault - twelfth place
- Pommel horse - 22nd place
- Rope climbing - 24th place
- Horizontal bar - 35th place
- Team all-around - did not finish
Four years later he was a member of the Czechoslovak gymnastic team which won the silver medal.
|This article about a Czechoslovak Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to artistic gymnastics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|