|Date of birth||30 September 1981|
|Place of birth||Frýdlant, Czechoslovakia|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back/Defensive midfielder|
|SK Sigma Olomouc|
|2001–2002||→ FK Mladá Boleslav (loan)||19||(2)|
|2002||→ SC Xaverov (loan)||3||(0)|
|2003–2004||FC Bohemians Prague||25||(9)|
|2004–2006||1. FC Slovácko||76||(3)|
|2006–2010||FK Mladá Boleslav||82||(19)|
|2009||→ FC Energie Cottbus (loan)||10||(0)|
|2014–||SK Sigma Olomouc||12||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23 November 2014.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 23 November 2014
His career started at AC Sparta Prague's youth academy, playing with prominent Czech talents Tomáš Hübschman and Tomáš Jun. However he never made an appearance for the senior team. After spells at Bohemians Praha and 1. FC Slovácko he joined Czech Gambrinus liga outfit FK Mladá Boleslav in September 2006. Here he quickly established himself as a key player and became an integral part of the team, playing an important role in their UEFA Cup campaign wins against Olympique Marseille and Palermo. In the 2007–08 season, he was made captain.
Switch to Germany
On 7 January 2009 Rajnoch made a loan move to German side FC Energie Cottbus where he played out the rest of the season making 10 appearances in the Bundesliga. However Cottbus could not avoid relegation and Rajnoch returned to Boleslav.
Rajnoch moved to Turkish Süper Lig outfit MKE Ankaragücü in 2010 on a three and a half year contract. He scored an own goal against Galatasaray on 2 October 2011 which became Galatasaray's 3000th goal in league history.
He plays as a defender or sometimes as a defensive midfielder.
Rajnoch has played for the Czech Republic national football team. He made his international debut on 20 August 2008 in a friendly against England at Wembley Stadium where he came on as a substitute for Radoslav Kováč in the 76th minute. The game ended in a 2–2 draw.
- "Jan Rajnoch". worldfootball.net. Retrieved 19 July 2013.
- http://www.gom.com.eg/gazette/pdf/2006/09/30/11.pdf[dead link]
- "Cottbus clinch loan Rajnoch". FIFA. 7 January 2009. Archived from the original on 20 February 2009. Retrieved 19 July 2013.
- ""3000. gol Rajnoch'un değil Kazım'ın golü"". Hürriyet (in Turkish). 4 October 2011. Retrieved 29 November 2014.
- Jan Rajnoch Czech First League statistics at Fotbal DNES (Czech)
- "England 2 Czech Republic 2: Cole grabs late leveller but boos ring out for lamentable England". The Independent. 21 August 2008. Retrieved 19 July 2013.