Dainik Janakantha (Bengali: দৈনিক জনকণ্ঠ Dainik Janakanṭha "Daily People's Voice") is a Bengali daily newspaper published from Dhaka, Bangladesh. It is owned by Janakantha Shilpa Paribar (GJSP). This newspaper was first published on 21 February 1993. Mohammad Atikullah Khan is the editor of this newspaper. In 1999 Bangladesh army personnel had to defuse a landmine left at the newspaper office by suspected Islamist militants.
- "Dhaka District - Banglapedia". en.banglapedia.org. Retrieved 2016-10-29.
- "Warrant issued for arrest of Janakantha editor, 2 others | Dhaka Tribune". archive.dhakatribune.com. Retrieved 2016-10-29.
- "HC acquits Janakantha editor of ACC case". thedailystar.net.
- "Monajatuddin - Banglapedia". en.banglapedia.org. Retrieved 2016-10-29.
- "Bangladesh Army Disarms Mosque Bomb". www.washingtonpost.com. Retrieved 2016-11-26.
- List of newspapers in Bangladesh
- Prothom Alo
- The Daily Ittefaq
- Daily Naya Diganta
- The Daily Star (Bangladesh)
|This Asian newspaper–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|